CraftyMamaof4.com disclosure policy:
This policy is valid from November 10, 2009 and may be changed at any time, without notice. This policy is not retroactive and posts made before November 10, 2009 do not necessarily adhere to these policies.
CraftyMamaof4.com is a personal blog written and edited by Kim, aka CraftyMamaof4. For questions about this blog, please contact Kim@craftymamaof4.com
This blog accepts many forms of compensation, including (but not limited to) paid posts, sponsorships, advertising, products, and trips.
The compensation Kim receives may influence the advertising content, links, or post topics of this blog, but will never influence Kim’s opinions on any subject or product.
If a reader clicks on a link or advertisement on CraftyMamaof4.com and subsequently makes a purchase on that website, or uses a discount code found on CraftyMamaof4.com, Kim may receive some form of compensation (cash or otherwise) from that company or website.
Compensation levels will be stated clearly at the beginning or end of any post that mentions a product, service or location that is covered by any of the levels listed below (or possibly within a post if there are many products listed, such as a gift list). If no compensation level is listed, it is to be assumed that there was no compensation involved with the post or any products, services or locations mentioned in the post. For the purposes of these levels user does not consider transportation to and from a local event, or food consumed at an event, as compensation. Compensation refers to cash, gift certificates, products, or services.
- Level 1: The product or service mentioned was provided to Kim free of charge (or at a considerable discount not available to the public).
- Level 2: The product or service mentioned was provided free of charge and Kim was compensated to post about the product or service.
- Level 3: Kim was compensated for inserting links from a specific website into this post.
- Level 4: Kim was compensated for including a product in pictures or videos in this post.
- Level 5: Kim was compensated for attending the event mentioned in this post.
- Level 6: Kim was compensated for posting about the event mentioned in this post.
- Level 7: Kim was provided with transportation, food, lodging, tickets, and/or other incidentals for the trip mentioned in this post.
- Level 8: Although not specifically compensated for this post, Kim has an ongoing relationship with a company or person connected with a product, service or location mentioned in this post that Kim feels may have influenced her decision to post about it.
- Level 9: Products or services were provided to Kim to give away in a contest.
- Level 10: Products or services were provided to Kim to give away in a contest and to keep for her own use or for review.
- Level 11: Kim was compensated for administering this contest.
- Level 12: The product or service mentioned advertises directly with the CraftyMamaof4 website.
- Level 13: This is a sponsored post. Kim was compensated to write this post. While the blogger”s opinions in the post are authentic, talking points may have been suggested by the sponsor.
If Kim is given free products of minimal value at a conference, event or meeting that are being given to all attendees, such as bags, books, water bottles, small product samples, coupons, etc., she does not consider these items as compensation and will not necessarily disclose them when talking about a product.
The existing numbers for the compensation levels will never change. However, additional numbers may be added, without notice. If you have any suggestions for additional compensation levels, please email them to Kim@craftymamaof4.com.
This Disclosure Policy was written and developed by Amy from SelfishMom.com. If you would like to use it, please visit her Steal This Disclosure Page. Thanks Amy!