Looking for something fun to do this summer with your family in Western Pa? Look no further than Idlewild Park in Ligonier, PA. Idlewild is one of our favorite parks to visit because of the wide variety of entertainment and attractions all in one place. There is so much to do that everyone in the family, regardless of their age, has a fantastic time! I am excited to share a discount coupon from USFamilyGuide.com for $7 off the regular $33.99 admission price to help you make your fun filled day a little more affordable!
Here is some of what you will see at Idlewild Park!
- Storybook Forest – step into the pages of your favorite storybooks and visit the characters you love and adore!
- Soak Zone – take a dip in the wave pool, race down a water slide or hang out with the kiddos in the Little Squirts area
- Olde Idlewild – satisfy the thrill seeker inside on one of Idlewild's 15 fun rides! Some of our favorite rides from years past at Kennywood are now here including the Caterpillar and the Round-Up!
- Racoon Lagoon – Idlewild's Kiddy Land park with rides designed especially for younger guests.
- Mr. Roger's Neighborhood of Make Believe – Based on the classic children's show, take a ride through Make Believe on Trolley!
- Jumpin Jungle – ever wanted to climb a cargo net, play in a tree house or slide down a mudslide? You can do it here!
- Hootin' Holler – go back in time to this fun mining town and enjoy all it has to offer.
The last time were were at Idlewild was in 2010 and we can't wait to go back this year to see the exciting new attractions including the Wave Pool and the Thomas and Friends Live show! Here are a few photos of our fun that summer.
Don't let this much fun pass you by this summer, be sure to print out your discount coupon and start making plans today!
Disclosure ~ in exchange for this post I have received tickets to Idlewild Park for my family from USFamilyGuide.com. All thoughts and opinions are my own.