We have been waiting for this event all year and it’s finally time! The Lego Kidsfest is back in Pittsburgh November 30 – December 2 at the David L Lawrence Convention Center. I am happy to announce that in conjunction with the US Family Guide I am giving away 2 passes to the 4 pm – 8:30 pm session on Friday November 30th!
Win Tickets to Lego Kidsfest in Pittsburgh
To enter to win just fill out this form by 11:59 PM EST November 8, 2012, the winner will be selected by the US Family Guide and announced on my blog November 9th.
Here are a few things we did last year at the Lego KidsFest
Played in a giant pile of LEGOS
Attended a Master Builder Academy Class and built a space ship
Met LEGO Master Builder Chris. Austin was THRILLED, this is what he wants to do when he grows up.
Created a mosaic tile to be added to the giant LEGO mosaic created in each city.
Built our own LEGO Creation plate to be added to the giant USA map
Posed with lots of cool LEGO creations!
As you can see we had a fun filled LEGO day!
Some things that will be at the show this year:
- LEGO MODEL GALLERY: DOZENS OF LIFE-SIZED MODELS MADE ENTIRELY FROM LEGO BRICKS
- LEGO MASTER BUILDERS: LIVE DEMONSTRATIONS AND ACTIVITIES FROM THE CREW WHO GET PAID TO PLAY
- CREATION NATION: BUILD YOUR OWN CREATION TO ADD TO A CUSTOM MAP OF THE U.S.
- RACE RAMPS: BUILD YOUR OWN CUSTOM CAR, THEN RACE IT DOWN THE RAMP AGAINST FRIENDS AND FAMILY
- LEGO GAMES ARENA: ROLL THE DICE TO PLAY LEGO BOARD GAMES
- CONSTRUCTION ZONES: CREATIVE FREE BUILD, PLAY AND DISPLAY AREAS
- LEGO DUPLO®: YOUNGER VISITORS CAN EXPLORE IMAGINATION THROUGH BUILDING
- LEGO RETAIL AND KIDSFEST MARKETPLACE: PURCHASE LEGO MERCHANDISE AND OFFICIAL KIDSFEST TOUR GOODS
- BRICK PILE: A GIGANTIC PILE FULL OF LEGO BRICKS FOR CREATIVE PLAY AND ENJOYMENT
- MONOCHROMATIC BUILDS: BRICKS OF A SINGLE COLOR TO FOSTER GROUP CREATIVITY
- BRICKSCAPES: FANTASTIC DISPLAYS THAT COMBINE LOTS OF LEGO AND DUPLO SETS
- AND MUCH MORE, COVERING OVER 150,000 SQUARE FEET OF SPACE
Disclosure – as part of this campaign with US Family Guide I received free tickets to the event for my family.