Hi I’m Kim and I’m addicted to technology. Because of this addiction, you can imagine my excitement when the company I work for, Collective Bias, kicked off a new campaign for a Samsung Wi-Fi Smart Camera and Galaxy Tab Shoot and Share bundle. I attended one of the original meetings with Samsung introducing them to the power of our Social Fabric community so I have been anxiously awaiting the day I would get to offer tech loving mama’s like myself some cool new tech toys. Knowing I am a die hard techie, Collective Bias graciously offered me the opportunity to participate as well so I am here to tell you all about this incredible package available exclusively at Sam’s Club just in time for Mother’s Day. I am a huge fan of Samsung and have held tight to my Galaxy S3 phone while others have tired to persuade me to cross over to “the dark side” (as I like to call it). Now that I have added these 2 products to my tech arsenal I’m even more prepared to battle those who only believe in one kind of fruit.
The Shoot and Share Bundle includes a Samsung NX1100 Smart Camera with a 20-55 mm lens, 8 GB SD card, an external flash, battery and charger, a Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 and Adobe Photoshop Lightroom for only $599. The camera alone retails for close to this price! This package will make it easier than ever for Mom to capture all the priceless family memories and share them with friends and family, go ahead pamper her she deserves it!
Ever since my migration to digital photography my mom’s biggest complaint is that she never gets photos of my kids anymore because they are all trapped on my computer and I never get around to sharing them once I get home and download them. With this smart camera I can INSTANTLY email them to her or share via Wi-Fi right from the camera while she is standing there asking me if she will ever see them again. Yes I can do that from my phone, but we all know you can’t always get the photos you want from a phone, and I like to save my phone battery just in case I need to actually use it as a phone and call someone.
I explored the capabilities of the camera a little bit last night and here are some features I am excited to find more out about as I get to know my new camera. As I play around with each of these features over the next few weeks I will be sharing with you exactly how they all work and my thoughts on the functions so make sure you stay tunned!
- Wi-Fi Capability – as I mentioned earlier this smart camera has the ability to share photos instantly to your smart phone, to cloud storage, or via email.
- Remote Viewfinder – once you download the Samsung Smart Camera App (available for iPhone or Android) to your phone, you can see through the lens of the camera on your phone and use it as a remote. Gone are the days of trying to beat self timers and not knowing until the photo is taken who didn’t make it in time.
- DLSR Features in a compact design – The Smart Camera is super light and compact but still has many of the features of a DSLR that I have grown to love such as detachable lenses, aperture, manual, and shutter priority modes as well as scene mode settings that adjust to capture the perfect picture based on the environment or subject you are trying to photograph.
- Magic Frames – this feature offers you a variety of filters and effects to enhance your creativity.
- Video – ability to capture full HD video
- 20.3 mega pixels – perfect for when you want crisp photos for use online or in print.
I took the camera to our baseball games last night to see what it could do and I was extremely excited about the sport function, it took great photos in rapid succession so I could capture each frame of action as it happened just by holding down the shutter button. Here is what I captured of my 7 year old at bat
Here is the close up he asked me to take, I love how the camera recognized his face and focused on it then blurred the background a bit.
I can’t wait to dig a little deeper into the Smart Camera as well as the Galaxy Tab and see what I can create and share with you so, make sure you stay tunned! If you want to see what others Social Fabric members are saying about this product follow the #pixbundle hashtag on Twitter or Google Search.
This Mother’s day not only am I blessed with a wonderful family but also with an awesome Samsung trifecta of products to share my wonderful family with the world. What blessings are you thankful for this Mother’s Day?
Connect with Samsung
Twitter – @SamsungTweets
Facebook – SamsungUSA