If you are anything like me, you have a TON of photos on your computer that no one but you ever sees. If you are looking for a great way to share those memories I would like to suggest a photo book from the Kodak Gallery!
Right now they have exclusive Halloween covers and background that are only available until November 11th. You can check them out at Kodakgallery.com/halloweenbook. I made one for myself and used Halloween photos from every year starting with my oldest childs first Halloween until this year and it turned out really cute! You can take a look at it HERE. Once you have created your book you can share it online or have it printed up so you can have a hard copy of your work. Right now if you order a medium book you get 75 FREE prints too! Quit just looking at your Halloween photos and share them! Take advantage of this offer before it disappears with the ghosts.
The Kodak Gallery photo book creator is really easy to use. All you do is upload your photos and it plugs them all in for you! Then you add captions and text and choose your background papers. If you would prefer to choose which photos go on which pages on your own you can do that as well, I choose where to put my photos since I wanted them in chronological order.
Want to give it a try? I have 2 $50 gift cards for Kodak Gallery to give away! The winners will not have the cards in time to create a Halloween book, so if you don’t want to miss out on the exclusive Halloween patterns, make sure you create your book before November 11th, don’t wait to see if you have won the contest.
Enter To Win
- Leave me a comment telling me what photos you would like to put into a Kodak Gallery photo book. (baby, wedding, holiday)
Make sure you leave sepearate comments for each bonus entry.
- Follow Kodak Gallery on Twitter @GalleryExposure
- Follow me on twitter @CraftyMamaof4
- Become a Fan of Kodak Gallery on Facebook and tell them @craftymamaof4 sent you.
- Become a Fan of Crafty Mama of 4 on Facebook
- Subscribe to my blog through email or RSS reader
- Follow Craftymamaof4 via Networked Blogs on Facebook
- Connect with me on Google Friend Connect by clicking on the Friend Connect box in my sidebar
- Tweet about this giveaway using the following tweet ” Win a $50 Gift card for the Kodak Gallery from @craftymamaof4 http://ow.ly/354JA #kodakgalleryfan
This contest will end Saturday November 20th at 111:59 EST. 2 winners will be drawn using Random.org and notified via email. The winners will have 48 hours to claim their prize or new winners will be drawn.
Originally posted on CraftyMamaof4. All opinions expressed on this website come straight from Kim unless otherwise noted. This post has a Compensation Level of 10. Please visit Kim’s Full Disclosure page for more information.