I used to participate in Tempt My Tummy Tuesday hosted by Blessed With Grace and for some reason I stopped. I miss doing it so I am going to start again! There are always great recipes each week so if you are looking for something new make sure you go check out Tempt My Tummy Tuesday
Chicken Parmesan Toss Up
Serves ~ 6-8
Stove to table time ~ approx 30 minutes
- 3 lb bag of frozen chicken
- 4 cloves fresh garlic
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups Ragu spaghetti sauce
- 16 oz box of pasta (I like to use smaller sized pasta)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Defrost chicken and cut into 1/2 in pieces. Add olive oil to large skillet and press garlic into the oil. Add the chicken to the oil and garlic and cook.
- While the chicken is cooking boil the pasta.
- When the chicken is fully cooked add the spaghetti sauce and cheeses and cook until cheese is melted.
- Toss the chicken mixture with the cooked pasta and serve.